Fairhome is a rapidly growing business who specialise in the care industry. We acquire and develop properties to create homes mainly for people with physical, mental or learning disabilities. These range in size from small units, to larger schemes. We are a market leader in our sector and create ‘whole-life’ homes for those who need our services.
As an employee of Fairhome, you will receive excellent benefits which include a state-of-the-art building to work in, with an on-site restaurant, gym, bar and free leisure facilities. Part of the package involves free breakfast and lunch and there are regular social events to create that ‘family feel’, should you want it.
As an Investors In People (IIP) and a Sunday Times Top 100 one star company, there’s a real investment into the people side of the organisation. It’s a business that never stands still and if you are up for the challenge of working in a vibrant, changing, fast-paced organisation with great people, then we’d like to hear from you.
- To be the HR lead on acquisitions and change management programmes, including project planning, employee consultation, due diligence and TUPE
- To support operational project teams to mobilise acquisitions
- To support line managers and employees during mobilisation
- To advise on workforce planning to support delivery of the business strategy, through the development of requirements and assessing impact of any proposed structure or workforce changes across the organisation
- To ensure people management practices reflect employee brand, values and expected behaviours
- To deliver HR projects as required by the business in a commercially astute way.
- Ability to work independently from the wider HR team
- Extensive experience in managing TUPE transfers in a fast-paced organisation
- In-depth experience of change management
- Strong critical thinking, judgment and decision-making skills
- PC literate. Intermediate Word and Excel
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, being able to adapt style to meet the needs of the situation
- Driving licence
- CIPD qualification desirable.
You will be part of a fast-paced, ambitious business that has exciting growth plans. We will also offer you excellent career development opportunities.
Salary: Circa £40k.
Attractive benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, fully expensed restaurant, bar, gym and leisure facilities.
Location: Working from state-of-the-art offices in Salford Quays, Greater Manchester. Although occasional site visits may be required across England.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Full time, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. There is potential for flexibility with start and finish times (to be agreed at interview).
Please email a cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
View and Download: