Head of Sales for Property Investments and Acquisition
Salford Quays, The Quays
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic Head of Sales looking to progress their career with Fairhome Group. The role will be a mix of office-based (1-2 days a week) and national travel to drive new business opportunities and team management for both external and internal sales employees. We are looking for candidates with the ability to thrive in an agile, fast-paced but family centric environment. Fairhome Group is currently experiencing an exciting stage of growth and we would love for you to join us to push that growth further.
Sales and Proposition
- Sales and strategy – you will have full accountability for the external sales team at Fairhome Group. You must define your strategy and then achieve the performance objectives that you agree with the senior leadership team.
- Sales proposition development – you must develop a compelling sales proposition that incorporates your experience, our market strengths.
- Project management – you will see through projects from investment sourcing opportunities, inception. through to project delivery – working with the care sector to ensure fulfilment throughout.
- Team performance – you will be responsible for the sales and performance of every member of your team.
- Leadership – you will lead all external sales employees in the Fairhome Group Investments sector, as well as several internal sales and sales administration staff.
- Success – guide team to achieve against defined sales targets and strategy for success.
- Coaching – you will need to nurture talent within your team, to ensure we meet our brand objectives.
- Happy – ensure your team are happy and engaged, love working with each other, love working for Fairhome Group and love working with you.
- Productive – ensure your team members work efficiently to maximise productivity.
- Recruitment – attract and retain colleagues with a range of different experience levels, however that all meet our values.
- Organised – through processes, procedures and good communication, ensure your team are organised and know what they are trying to achieve on both short and long time frames.
- Scalable – ensure your team is ready to scale up significantly.
- Trusted – by achieving what you set out to achieve, on time, in organised fashion, while also fulfilling your investment and sector responsibilities, ensure you and your team are trusted by our colleagues.
- Company reputation – generate game – changing experience for our target market, customers and colleagues.
- Values – live the Fairhome Group values, day-in-day-out.
- Strategic – to achieve the best results, it is important to have a well-considered and thorough plan of what you hope to achieve over different time frames.
- Objective led – most elements of your role will be led by objectives, typically set each year.
- Commercial – it is vital that you take a commercial approach to your role. Whether it be prioritisation of workflow, negotiation of projects of enhancing the Fairhome Group service. this is a critical quality.
- Compliant – to have thorough understanding of the property investment and acquisition market and all regulation involved with not only this, but the compliance involved with offering to the care sector.
- Quality – to maintain a high quality of service and contact throughout the market and to your team.
What will I receive in return?
You will be part of a fast-paced, ambitious business that has excited growth plans.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, profit related bonus (enhancements available on team performance).
Attractive benefits: Company car, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, fully expensed restaurant, bar, gym and leisure facilities.
Location: Working from Working from prestigious offices in Salford Quays, Greater Manchester where required, majority of time spent working on a National basis, covering England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Contract Type: Permanent.
Fairhome Group is arapidly growing business who specialise in the care industry. We acquire and develop properties to create homes mainly for people with physical, mental or learning disabilities. These range in size from small units, to larger schemes. We are a market leader in our sector and create ‘whole-life’ homes for those who need our services.
As an employee of Fairhome, you will receive excellent benefits which include a state-of-the-art building to work in, with an on-site restaurant, gym, bar and free leisure facilities. Part of the package involves free breakfast and lunch and there are regular social events to create that ‘family feel’, should you want it.
As an Investors In People (IIP) and a Sunday Times Top 100 one star company, there’s a real investment into the people side of the organisation. It’s a business that never stands still and if you are up for the challenge of working in a vibrant, changing, fast-paced organisation with great people, then we’d like to hear from you.
Go to all jobs