IT Help Desk Manager
Salford Quays, The Quays
We are looking for an experienced IT Service Desk Manager to help develop our quickly expanding IT Support Services across multiple customers throughout the UK.
- Ensuring delivery to agreed SLAs.
- Build and develop internal IT support policies and procedures.
- Managing the support team priorities.
- Leading, organising and delivery of IT Service Desk consistent with the IT strategy.
- Provide Service Desk Management Leadership and escalation support across all associated IT technical Teams.
- Manage and lead the IT Service Desk as a single point of contact and ensure all calls received by telephone, electronically or in person, are accurately recorded and logged using the ITSM tools available.
- Lead in obtaining SDI accreditation for the Service Desk and Service Desk Staff.
- Lead in the development and management of key performance indicators, metrics and targets to demonstrate service performance and delivery.
- Significant experience in working in a large, complex multi-site IT environment.
- Proven track record in the development of an ITIL orientated Service Desk.
- ITIL Intermediate Certified or SDI Manager Certified.
- Proven knowledge and experience in leading a customer focused IT Service Desk delivering Service Level Agreements.
- Substantial knowledge and experience in the management and use of Industry standard service desk and call distribution systems.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively.
- An ability to mentor others.
- Enjoy working in a busy, dynamic environment.
Job Type / Category
Fairhome Group is a rapidly growing business who specialise in the care industry. We acquire and develop properties to create homes mainly for people with physical, mental or learning disabilities. These range in size from small units, to larger schemes. We are a market leader in our sector and create ‘whole-life’ homes for those who need our services.
As an employee of Fairhome, you will receive excellent benefits which include a state-of-the-art building to work in, with an on-site restaurant, gym, bar and free leisure facilities. Part of the package involves free breakfast and lunch and there are regular social events to create that ‘family feel’, should you want it.
As an Investors In People (IIP) and a Sunday Times Top 100 one star company, there’s a real investment into the people side of the organisation. It’s a business that never stands still and if you are up for the challenge of working in a vibrant, changing, fast-paced organisation with great people, then we’d like to hear from you.
- You will be part of an ambitious business that has exciting growth plans, with excellent career development opportunities.
- Competitive Salary: Circa £33k plus Discretional Company Bonus.
- Attractive Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, fully expensed restaurant, bar, gym and leisure facilities.
- Excellent Location: Working from prestigious offices in Salford Quays, Greater Manchester
- Work Life Balance: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. There is potential for flexibility with start and finish times – to be agreed at interview.
Go to all jobs